I appreciate and thank British Blokes Cooking for nominating me for two wonderful awards. Do visit their blog for amazing recipes that you’ll love as much as I do.The awards are as follows:
Inner Peace Award:
The only ‘rule’ for the Inner Peace Award is that you write a short piece about why you are accepting it…
Short piece: Inner peace is something everyone of us need. Its a prayer to be received and to be passed on. As
Henry Fielding said “I am content; that is a blessing greater than riches; and he to whom that is given need ask no more.”
WordPress Family Award:
The rules for I’m a part of the WordPress Family Award are:
1 Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2 Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and a link back.
3 Nominate up to 15 bloggers for I’m a part of the WordPress Family Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
4 Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
I am passing these awards to a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Treadle Music- To the lovely Doreen.
- Simply Charming- An amazing blogger
- FourCatPaw- Lovely cats, lovely blog
- this man’s journey- An interestingly informative blog
- The hungry mum– Recipes to make you drool
- angelswhisper2011– For sweet Little Binky
- From the Bartolini Kitchens- Fantastic recipes here
- My Ninja Naan-Lovely Recipes here
- Tiny White Cottage– Amazing cacophony of recipes
Now guys, I’ve nominated you but participation is completely voluntary. Have a lovely festive season.
Infinite Love and Hugs for Y’all. Be happy, and party hard with Santa 🙂