A packet colorful chocolate beans
200 g sweetened dark chocolate(tempered and cooled to room temperature)
200 g white chocolate(tempered and cooled to room temperature)
A piping bag
1 butter paper
- In a bowl take the tempered dark chocolate, and put the tempered while chocolate into a piping bag.
- Blow up your balloon(The size of the balloon will determine the size of bowl)
- Spray balloon with vegetable oil.
- Use a spoon to cover 3/4 of the balloon in a thick layer of dark chocolate.
- Put the butter paper on a tray.Set the balloon on the butter paper. Put in the fridge to cool until the chocolate is set.Scrape off excess chocolate with a blunt knife, taking care not to burst the balloon.
- Using a scissor make a very tiny hole in the balloon so the gas comes out slowly. DO NOT POP the balloon, the pressure may break the bowl.
- Using white chocolate, decorate your pot, as you wish.
- Apply colored chocolate beans, making them stick with a dab of white chocolate.