If I was a cartoon character, I’d be Jerry. Yes Jerry from the good ole Tom and Jerry. Not because I’m too clever by half (that too) but because I adore cheese. I’ll even fight menacing cats and huge dogs to get to a nicely treated chunk of Swiss cheese. Or any kind of cheese for that matter. Cheddar cheese for example is another Swiss cheese for me. Forgive me cheese connoisseurs for saying that. I really am basic when it comes to explaining my choices. While preparing a pizza, lasagna,mac n cheese etcetera etcetera I do pop a huge chunk of cheese in my mouth. I roll it around till the tang settles deeply into my taste buds. Then I chew it bit by bit. My canines, molars and premolars gnawing cheerfully. I savor my cheese to the last particle. Then, I lick my lips in a classic 80’s villain faced-with-pitiful-victim style . A suitable end to a lovely odyssey.
Mac N’ Cheese Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cup boiled and shredded chicken
- 2 cups cheddar
- 1/4 packet macaroni boiled
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper powdered
- 1 cup milk
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 3 tbsp + 1 tbsp butter
Mac N’ Cheese How to:
- In a pan melt butter on low heat
- Add onion and garlic clove and stir.
- Add milk and whisk.
- Season with black pepper, salt and oregano.
- Let the milk thicken.
- Fold in the shredded chicken,boiled macaroni and cheese.
- Empty the pan contents into a baking dish.
- spread the 1 tbsp butter all over it.
- set to bake.
- Macaroni and Cheese & Recipe for Macaroni and Cheese | Pottery Barn (potterybarn.com)
- Home-Baked Macaroni & Cheese (kraftrecipes.com)
- Velveeta Down-home Macaroni & Cheese Recipe (kraftrecipes.com)
- Thanksgiving 2013 – Ultimate Macaroni And Cheese (romancingthebee.com)
- macaroni and cheese for a chef (bitebymichelle.com)
- Macaroni and Cheese (cscmemorialcookbooksite.wordpress.com)
- Police: Son Punches Father Over Macaroni And Cheese Argument (charlotte.cbslocal.com)
- Seasoned Fried Haddock w/ Macaroni and Cheese, …. (beatcancer2010.wordpress.com)
- A Cheesy Tradition. (anthonysamazingdishes.wordpress.com)
- No bake ” macaroni and cheese” ! (priceperfecteventchef.com)