Ingredients For Jalfrezi
- 1/2 kg chicken in cubes
- 2 medium onions cut in cubes
- 2 medium size capsicum cut in cubes
- 3 medium tomatoes cut in cubes
- 3-4 green chilies slit into halves
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 tsp black pepper ground
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- Cook Half the tomatoes in oil. Stir with spoon till mashed
- Then add chicken in cubes and all the spices on high flame
- Add yogurt also. Stir constantly.
- When the chicken changes color,add 3 tbsp water and cover the lid. Let it cook till tender.
- Now add capsicum, onion, tomatoes(rest of the half) and green chilies.
- Mix well.Give 5 min cooking time to veggies. Don’t overcook veggies.
- Dish out the material and serve with fried rice.
Ingredients For Fried Rice
- 3 cups rice-boiled
- 1 cup peas
- 1/2 cup cabbage
- 1 carrot diced into bits
- 1 onion chopped into cubes
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp chili sauce
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2 spring onions chopped
- Whisk and fry the eggs. Scramble to little pieces.set aside.
- Saute vegetables. set aside.
- Add boiled rice,sauteed vegetables and rice in a pan.
- Stir fry everything for a few minutes.
- Add fried egg on the top at the last minute.Mix it in.
- Serve with Jalfrezi.
Enjoy and Share With Friends And Family.
Lots of love and Hugs.