Hello ladies and gentlemen, this is what the incurable Ayesha did today. Right after she got up from flu she went sniffing into the kitchen. Like a mouse, or perhaps an ant she was instantly attracted to the box of dark chocolate on the kitchen rack. Ayesha forgot that she had been ill. She usually forgets things when faced with chocolate. After all what good is chocolate inside a box? Therefore Ayesha instantly went to work to bring that chocolate out of the box. Her mother was not at home and therefore had no idea that her miserable daughter was thieving in her own home. When the mother came back she didn’t see any chocolate. Not even the empty box. After all Ayesha is a hardened criminal and leaves no traces. This is what Ayesha did with chocolate!
Ingredients For Cake(6.5 inches):
- 4 eggs
- 6 oz brown sugar
- 4 oz cake flour
- 0.5 oz baking powder
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
Now you will notice that this contains no milk and no butter . Since we are going to use a lot of cream in topping and layering, fat and milk inside of cake would make cake heavy. Right now, its just perfectly moist and light and we want it this way!
How to Go About-Cake
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Put eggs and sugar in a bowl and whisk till thick and fluffy.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl and sift.
- Add dry ingredients and add i tbsp at a time while constantly whisking.
- You have a thick batter now. Pour into greased and floured baking pan.
- Bake till set. Slide the knife into cake and see if it comes out clean.
Ingredients for Chocolate Cream Topping
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 6 tbsp powdered sugar
- 3 oz sweet dark chocolate melted
- 9 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Dark chocolate chips
How to Go About Topping
- Place your whisking bowl and whipping head in freezer for 20 minutes before you begin.This will help your topping be firm.
- In a stand mixer(or otherwise) whisk cream and sugar on low speed.
- increase speed as you add cocoa powder..
- Add dark chocolate and keep on whisking.
- Now you have a thick topping with you.
- Make sugar water with 1/2 cup sugar and 10 tbsp water.
- Cut cake into three thick round slices.
- Apply sugar water on top of each layer.This will hold all three parts of cake together. It acts as glue.
- Beginning with the first layer, apply topping as desired on all three layers.
- Sprinkle dark chocolate Chips.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014 TO ALL OF YOU! HUGS,LOVE…AND FANTASTIC LIVES AHEAD.
Its a big world, and there’s a lot of sadness. Are we playing are part and spreading joy?
Listen, we continue to be despite all predictions of world ending. Isn’t this a chance and an opportunity to make amendments? Its a new sun and a new day. Let’s be what we couldn’t before 🙂 🙂 🙂